1. What do you do (job title)?
I'm a Legal Advisor in Stockholm.
2. What is the best part of your job?
The variation. One day I’m in court, the next I’m helping out in a project or researching some specific subject. I’m in the process of changing course a bit. I might take up consulting; it would provide me with lots of variation. I also have experience of running my own business and may start doing that again.
3. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Walking with my dog and my husband. Singing opera. My singing teacher has been in my life for more than 20 years now; even though he criticises me I keep coming back!
4. How petite are you (height)?
5. Do you prefer flats or heels?
I love both!
6. Use three words to describe your style.
Classic, feminine and evolving.
7. Which three items of clothing could you not live without in your work wardrobe?
A dress, a cardigan and - another dress!
8. What is your favourite Jeetly item?
Just one? The Kiera dress. The colour is great and every time I wear it things seem to go well for me.
9. Who is your favourite petite celebrity?
Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie in Sex and the City. She never stops inventing herself and her style.
10. Who is your style icon?
I really love the classic style icons such as Grace Kelly, Coco Chanel and Jackie O. But the greatest inspiration comes from people I meet. Anything from a small detail to great energy inspires me.
11. What do you read in your spare time if any?
I always have several books going at the same time!
I like reading the morning paper, especially the business section. And yes, checking out fashion and lifestyle blogs is great reading too!
12. Your favourite holiday destination?
I just love staying at a manor here in Sweden. But if I should go abroad I would love to visit
Serengeti again. I went there with my siblings and my mother on safari last summer. It was magical seeing all the animals.
13. Have you encountered any disadvantages/frustrations about being petite?
I’m sure we all have been judged on base of our appearances in some way, regardless of whether we are petite or not. I see no extra need to prove myself just because anyone would have preconceptions aboutmy strength or capacity based on my stature. Really the only tough part is finding clothes that fit just right. A petite doesn't need any special attitude, just right-sized clothes!
14. Your motto in life?
Variation is the spice of life.