Wearing Jeetly Victoria dress in size 12
1. What do you do (job title)?
I work as an image consultant and personal stylist. I help petite women to find clothes that flatters & fits.
2. What is the best part of your job?
Seeing my client’s happy and confident.
3. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I like to go for romantic walks with my other half, reading blogs and surfing on the internet. I’m also a big fan of chic lit and love anything my Sophie Kinsella, Carmen Reid and Lindsey Kelk.
4. How petite are you (height)?
5ft 1 inch
5. Do you prefer flats or heels?
Flats. I’d love to wear heels but having broken my right ankle twice whilst wearing heels, so they are a health hazard for me
6. Use three words to describe your style.
Classic, Colourful & Stylish
7. Which three items of clothing could you not live without in your work wardrobe?
Ooh, that’s a difficult question. I’m a fan of dresses so it would have to be my 3 favourite dresses.
Firstly I’d choose my Principles Petite pink & grey stripe asymmetric dress which I bought it years ago in the sale for £35. It hides my lumps and bumps, is machine washable and doesn’t need any ironing!
The second item would be my Coast Turquoise Blue Wrap Dress. It’s made from cotton and keeps me cool in the Summer.
The third item would be my Jeetly Victoria Burgundy Petite Dress.
8. What is your favourite Jeetly item?
The Victoria Dress. It’s so comfortable and great for wearing for all seasons!
9. Who is your favourite petite celebrity?
10. Who is your style icon?
Do I have to choose one? If so, I’d go for Victoria Beckham.
11. What do you read in your spare time if any?
I’m a big fan on virtual reading. I like to read other petite style blogs, fashion blogs, online newspapers and any chic lit books on my Kindle.
12. Your favourite holiday destination?
Tignes in France. I love skiing and wish I could go more than once a year.
13. Your motto in life?
Don’t worry about the past or the future. You can only live in the moment.
Carol is a petite blogger from the UK who helps petite women to find stylish clothes that flatter and fit. Read her review of the Jeetly Victoria dress by visiting her blog Petite style online.