Welcome to the Jeetly.com website (“the website”). By accessing this website you agree to these Terms and Conditions (T&Cs). If you do not agree to them you may not use this website and should leave immediately.
The Jeetly website is provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
This website and the Goods are provided by J and J Corporation Limited, a company registered in England under number 5519192 with a registered office at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX ("we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this Website.
We have taken great care to ensure that the items on our website are presented as accurately as possible. However colour clarity will depend upon your own personal monitor and we therefore cannot guarantee that the colour of the actual item is absolutely accurate.
Although we do everything in our power to ensure the content of the website is current, occasionally items may be out of stock. If any part of your order is unavailable, we will email to inform you and your card will only be debited the amount of the available items. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular you acknowledge that:
all sizes and measurements are approximate;
all Goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order;
any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only;
We may modify the T&Cs from time to time. Please read the T&Cs and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the T&Cs, then you must immediately stop using the website. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order however, unless we are required to make the change by law.
If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by contacting Customer Services on the following email INFO@JEETLY.COM
By using this website you agree to comply with, and be bound by, these Terms.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever; expressed or implied, in connection with these terms or the website, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable whether in contract or otherwise, under any circumstances, for any
interruption of business, access delays or access interruptions, loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealing with or the presence of off-website links on the website; computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the website, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites and events beyond our reasonable control.
OUR CONTRACT AND BUYING GOODS
You make an offer to purchase a product from us (your "Order") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
Adding product to your shopping basket;
Checkout step 1 – Login details;
Checkout step 2 – address details;
Checkout step 3 – payment details; and
Confirmation of order.
Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. Where you order more than one product your Order contains a series of offers for each product individually.
On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any delivery charges before we can accept any offers. Where you select to pay by credit or debit card we will process the payment at the time of preparing your Goods for dispatch.
An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we despatch that product to you. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is dispatched.
You must select your delivery country in the drop down box at the top right-hand side of the page during navigation of the site or during the checkout process. Prices will then automatically be shown in your local currency. For example, if you select France as your delivery destination, you will see Euro prices and your transaction will be in Euros.
All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of VAT and other applicable taxes. Our VAT number is: .136684979
All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling. Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process.
You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability.We endeavor to ensure that the Products that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and where applicable time, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither Jeetly.com or our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Products within the estimated time frame.
Risk of loss and damage of Products passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Products.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items offered at an incorrect price.
When we deliver your Goods to you we will include a returns slip, and information on how to return Goods to us. If you want to return any items you must complete the returns slip and enclose this with the items you are returning.
You can, at any time within 7 days of receiving Goods from us, cancel your contract and return any Goods to us in the condition that they were sold by using the following methods:
sending them in a securely wrapped parcel to JEETLY, PO BOX 6873 , WALSALL, WS91DY
If Goods are returned within the 7 day period, in the manner described below, we will offer you a full refund. We do not offer exchanges or gift vouchers.
We offer a free postal returns service on UK only sales when all Goods purchased are returned. In order to take advantage of this service, please follow the instructions on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Once you decide to return the Goods you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. The Goods must be returned to us intact, undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We will refund to the payment card the price paid for the Goods returned.
All content available on the website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button, icons, photographs, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof is the property of Jeetly.com and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
This site and its contents may only be used for personal non-commercial use. Any reproduction whole or in part of our website is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Jeetly.com
Please be aware that the free garment offer is limited to items £120 or less. If a winning suggestion is made on items priced greater than £120, then the winner will receive the item at a discount price calculated as the retail price minus £120. Winners are limited to one win per calendar year and cannot use the value of the win (or any residual value calculated using £120 minus the retail price of the winning item) as credit towards a purchase. Delivery/Postage cost of the winning item is not included and must be paid for by the winner in order to receive the product. Delivery cost payable is a maximum of £5.95 for UK Mainland delivery and £19.95 for delivery outside the UK.
The terms and conditions together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance the relevant United Kingdom law and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Competition Terms and conditions December 2015 to January 2016
1. By entering into the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents, except for employees of Jeetly.com, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. Prize draw is for one winner. The dresses are pre-selected by Jeetly and cannot be amended.
5. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Once the winner confirms their requested dress size by email, the winner will have to pay for postage if they require an exchange.
6. The promotion runs from 17th December 2015 till 16th January 2016.
7. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 16th January 2016 to be eligible.
8. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all valid entries received.
9. The prize draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date and the winner will be notified by e-mail within 7 days of the closing date. Should this e-mail be returned as undeliverable for any reason including but not restricted to an invalid email address, Jeetly.com reserves the right to disqualify that entry and select an alternative winner.
10. Jeetly.com accepts no liability for any loss of entries caused by a technical fault.
11. By entering this promotion you give permission for Jeetly.com to post your name should you win the promotion.
12. By entering this prize draw you are opting in to receive email newsletters from Jeetly.com informing you of offers, products or promotions we think you'll be interested in. You may unsubscribe to this email newsletter at any time using the unsubscribe link provided in the emails.
13. Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter this promotion.
14. Jeetly.com decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This promotion is governed by English law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
16. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
17. Jeetly.com reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.